View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 10:20 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,858
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I dreamed about a co-worker who had passed away recently. In the dream, we talked about a lot of things -- she was happy where she is now, she was only sad she couldn't visit her family, etc. And she said some other things, general conversation stuff but very detailed.

Normally I do not remember dreams but this one was very vivid, I remembered it clearly and it stuck with me. I am friends with her daughter on facebook, I sent her a message about her mom, all positive, happy stuff. Mentioned a few things just in passing. I got a reply very quickly asking how I knew about some stuff, since that was something that my friend had kept fairly private. She had never mentioned it in real life at work, it was only something she talked about in the dream.

But it turned out that it was real. I had dismissed it all as just dream stuff but her daughter was/is convinced her mom talked to me in my dream. And it made her happy. And me too, even I don't go in for the metaphysical stuff.

OK Teresa, I'm open. All channels receiving. Ommmmmm.... Ommmmm.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...