Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 04:19 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,593
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

We've had eight years of a Will Smith type President. I was hoping for the Wesley Snipes kick Boehner's crying baby leather face, Jamie Foxx bullwhip Anthony Scalia's greasy body, Denzel Washington lay some Training Day learning on Clarence Thomas, Blackzilla fuck Sarah Palin until she shut the fuck up, and Ving Rames call some of his hard pipe-hittin' homes to visit Mitch McConnell type President. Not the fucking Fresh Prince.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...