View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 10:39 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,792
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Sorta vintage retro bondage pics

I've got access to a lot of bondage images from the early 2000's, a lot of it is either low-res or fairly small sized images. But some of it is of worthwhile size and decent resolution. Not artsy enough for Wood Dragon's thread, but still interesting for those who like a bit of the retro stuff like myself.

I've also got some of the technically vintage Klaw images . . . Bettie Page and the like, I'll put them in here too as I can.

Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...