View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 02:21 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,164,524
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Ok, so I haven't seen it yet but my wife did last weekend. I used to watch it some on HBO but my wife never really liked it so we didn't watch it much. She is away at a school right now for her work and went with her suite mate and they both loved it. She called right after watching it telling me that we both had to go see it, and couldn't figure out why more guys didn't want to see it. Said it had earned it's R rating and more, and that if I was there now I would be getting laid. She came out of the movie totally horny, and said that the few guys that did go with their girls had their girls hanging all over them and there wasn't much doubt what they were getting later.

The last time she got that worked up over a mainstream movie was the day we watched Tom Cruise (before he was such a tool) and Mel Gibson both in the same day. Far and Away and a Lethal Weapon movie I think. We left the theater, headed to the office, and fucked right on a friends desk. So yes I'll go see Sex and the City when she gets back.