View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 09:56 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,192
waterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprah
waterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprah
Default Bella' ass check

And a fine ass it is...

Apropos of the recent holiday, it's an all-American level of ass. She might have a vapid, ill-informed personality. And the funky unwashed "scent" of patchouli, sweat, and cannabis. But none of those things is truly discernable through a picture on the internet (thank God). But here in America, it isn't necessary to have anything more than an ass taut enough to bounce a quarter on (and a lot of "celebrities" give lie to even the taut descriptive being necessary) and a willingness to share it with the world to become obscenely wealthy. America, it truly is the land of opportunity.

Last edited by waterfrontgod : 07-09-2018 at 01:21 PM. Reason: because neither I nor Gramarly apparently know how to spell apropos off the top of our heads.