View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:21 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 24,219
AngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversationAngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversation
Default The Semifinalists Continued!

Miss Mississippi!

That's one hell of a push up bra in her racy photo because her tits seem to disappear in her swimsuit photo! Still, I would lick whip cream out of her snatch until the bottle was empty!

Miss Missouri!

Very Sexy Woman! Looks like she knows how to please a man, or her dad! Her tits look huge in her evening dress too. I still can't believe how big that arch is in St. Louis.

Miss Montana!

What a sweetheart! Check out her abs in her swimsuit pic, that's fucking nice! I could skip my cum beads off that shit!

Miss New York!

Exotic beauty! The evening gown is beautiful too (no homo).

Miss Oregon!

She's like the girl-next-door type who I would spy on. Very cute girl, always smiling for some reason (maybe because she's beautiful). Sara Jean Underwood went to college at Oregon State, so I'm a little Biased when I see another blond bombshell from Oregon.

Miss South Carolina!

Never had a bad time in South Carolina! Cute and Classy from Carolina, makes me think of a country song or some shit.

Miss Texas!

Texas holds the most titles for Miss USA, 9 to be specific. California is second with 5, so it goes to say they know how to grow them in Texas. When I went to Texas I thought I would be surrounded with arrogant bastards, but overall I was impressed! And their chicks are legit, go to Austin for a Longhorns game and you will realize that they must recruit chicks only for their sex appeal because that place is awesome! She's probably been doing pageants her whole life, and she's damn good at it. Her evening gown is stupid, but her hair is beautiful (no homo)!

Miss Wyoming!

Demetri Martin once said that the easier it is to draw a state, the harder it is to live in that state (sorry Wyoming). This girl proves the opposite! Very beautiful, supermodel beautiful...and you know she knows how to use a gun! Now that's hot!

Last edited by AngryManny : 05-14-2010 at 03:24 AM.