View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:13 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 24,214
AngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversationAngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversation
Default The Semifinalists!

I started drinking and I'm avoiding studying for a final tomorrow so I'm gonna continue to judge this bitch based only on the pics (Racy, Swimsuit and Evening).

Sorry if you disagree! I have problems with fake tits, and fake chicks in general. I melt at dark haired girls with blue or green eyes.

I'm sure this will be extremely biased!

Miss Alabama!

What a cutie! She's got that innocent look, but that twinkle in her eye says, "I take it in the poop-chute!"

Miss California!

Alright, so I'm from California, but that racy photo is hawt! I think it's the fish net leggings. Her racy photo looks like she has a boob job, but the swimsuit pic makes it hard to tell. I like her smile none-the-less!

Miss Idaho!

Wow, she's gorgeous! My type of chick, dark hair, green/blue eyes; there's only one problem...
It looks like she might be cross-eyed!?! Anyone else see it?

Miss Indiana!

Another dark-haired, light-eyed beauty! Her upper lip is missing, but hopefully that means she talks less, and swallows more!

Miss Iowa!

And to top the list of hot chicks from the 'I' States is Iowa. I can't even say anything bad about this chick, she's gorgeous! And that thing she does with her leg in her evening gown photo is oh so sexy and inviting!

Miss Louisiana!

Very cute chick! She needs to lose the bangs, and her evening gown sucks arse! But overall, the Louisiana Purchase was totally legit, if not for this chick alone.

Miss Michigan!

This chick just looks Dirty! Like suck me off in the confessional booth dirty! Like stick her finger in my ass (no homo) when I cum and lick her finger after dirty!

Miss Minnesota!

She's like a little innocent girl I want to do bad things to (no pedophilia)! Rockin' body!

Last edited by AngryManny : 05-14-2010 at 03:20 AM.