Thread: Obamacare
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,477
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Good prognosticating, but at no point was that my focus. I'm saying unless you do the research yourself its all biased. I've now been to 2 tea parties and they are the largest crock of shit. I categorically oppose that bullshit as I oppose free health care for everyone.

The country needs a frank discussion about health care, but it will NEVER come from the right as no conservative controlled congress has made any strong attempts. The democrats want to tax it to hell. The truth is that we spend 16% of our GDP on health care where most industrialized countries have it at 10% +-1%. Something is really wrong here. This country needs the conservative leaders to mobilize, that I very much agree with. But they need to stop saying NO and start giving plausible alternatives. At this stage it seems to me that instead of them engaging in the solution they just want to deny everything.

These are just my opinions as I think about about it on my own. I do respect other's opinions but not when they masquerade as unbiased information.