View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 05:44 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 294,608
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of
Default 10,000th post!!!!

yes, fellow degenerates, i have achieved the once thought impossible milestone! as someone recently said quite strenuously, i am the ultimate post whore.

i would like to thank the women of San Diego, for staying out of my life completely...allowing me to concentrate on this fine goal. i would like to thank past and present DSF'ers for tolerating my inane drivel. and, of course, Jesus and Satan for creating this excellent establishment.

and to celebrate my inglorious achievement, a not-so-concrete offer from the charitable Serafina for sex.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i suppose you'll need to stay tuned for the next "will he/won't she" string of posts.

and now, to work on the next 10,000.

not my links. always virus check.

Last edited by n2tattoos.lol : 04-13-2009 at 05:45 AM.