View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 11:47 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,972
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Married Female PE Teacher Arrested For Sexual Contact With Not One, Not Two, But THREE Students
BY DOUGLAS CHARLES • 11.22.16

Wow, it’s really been awhile since we reported about some scandalous teacher-student sex.

For a minute there I thought maybe, you know, teachers had stopped banging their students. Boy, was I wrong.

For today’s tale of sexual indiscretion we take you to Port Barre High School in Louisiana and introduce you to married PE teacher and girls basketball coach Nicole Almond.

Almond, who is either 29-years-old or 45-years-old, depending on which story you read, was arrested recently for allegedly having sex and sending nude pics to THREE students. Talk about your overachievers.

Reports KADA…
According to Port Barre Police, Aymond was arrested today after a tip from a concerned parent last week.

“He went today to the school to speak to her. He had already spoken to 2 of the students already that were involved and they showed him text messages that she had sent to them of nude photos of herself,” said Port Barre Police Chief Deon Boudreaux.

Chief Boudreaux says Aymond did not deny the claims after seeing the picture.

“She admitted yes that was me I had done this. She told them she had sexual relationship with 2 of the young men and a third young man not a sexual relationship, she did kiss on him and things like that,” said Boudreaux.

He added that Aymond is safe when it comes down to their ages because all three young men are 17, which is the age of consent in Louisiana, or older

“But there’s another law that prohibits school teachers, educators from getting into a sexual relationship witrh a student at a school their employed too. Under the age of 21,” said Boudreaux.

WBRZ reports that Aymond was booked into the Port Barre jail on three counts of prohibited sexual conduct between educator and student with bond set at $7,500.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.