Thread: Long pussy lips
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,908
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

ms. cellany:
Is your friend really insecure?
Or do they look like the photoshopped ones in the earlier post?
I mean, is this something she hopes will make her feel better about herself?
She could be a plastic surgery addict in the making.
If she's unattractive and she thinks men will flock to her after this, she's going to be more fucked up than before.
On the other hand, I think it's pathetic when some people can't accept other people's oddities.
Hell, some guys may be into girls with hairy armpits, tits that hang down to their waist, and footlong snizz flaps!
I think we need pictures to decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.