View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 11:27 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,553
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i don't care if they disagree, that's fine...even encouraged. but when you make a blanket statement like "the problem with tattoos is that stupid people get them", i draw the line. not some, or many, but all. even worse is their statement of fact "that stupid have no idea about art." seriously? it's just the ignorance i have a problem with. perhaps my opinion is biased...i mean, look at my screenname. but i would think most people decry ignorance.

and lobo, do you not agree that sportser has a bit of a point? yes, this is a forum, but there are general rules. jan and scott didn't quite follow them with their first few posts and we flamed them. but to follow that up with ignorance is just stupid.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

not my links. always virus check.