View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 10:40 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,462
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I just pulled up the MTV Unglugged set (assumed that was the same as Palladia) based upon your rave, and that's some solid shit.
I'd definitely pay to see them acoustic/unplugged before live again.
This is one of those bands I wish I could tolerate better.
I really dig their vibe, been twice to see them in relatively small venues, and for me they craft songs in the vein and on par with someone like a modern Smashing Pumpkins - but I just do not spin a whole disc in a sitting.
I still included Swoon in my Best Of 2009 disc, but I take it in doses.
Probably a combination of his incredible (but sometimes grating) voice, and the fact I went through the Pumpkins era.