View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 02:08 AM
I’m through talking. Get out of my cave.

Credits: 278,800
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.

Thank you Madam for my month. Yeah, I guess I am short on words. A big part of it is a time thing. I post my stuff and, like a good worker drone, I need my sleep for the next day. When I first found the site years ago, I was the worlds biggest leach. Now I feel my good friend DSF needs me to give back.

Another is probably that I don't want to admit I don't know proper protocols for these groups. Hell, I found this thread by mistake. I guess it's my version of the old saying, better to be silent and let people think you a fool than open your mouth and belay suspicion.

I would like to engage more, I keep thinking I need to learn more about credits, reps, all that. I don't always know how to respond, or reply or show respect to others, but that takes time it seems I never find. I am thankful for the people that keep things rolling here, but I guess I am destined to be a satellite member. I swing by, post my stuff and I am off again.

LOL. This is the most I have ever said, I think. Please don't think me a dick or anything. Fridays and Saturdays I have more time to explore if the craft beers don't kick in too soon.

Anyway, thanks for the month. I enjoy this site and I am happy to contribute.
QC