View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 01:19 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,774
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I mainly read historical fiction, and usually the bodice rippers. I read before bed so don't usually go for a lot of heavier stuff. I might be starting something by Peter Straub soon? BC recommended it. To be honest, we discussed it in bed after I was drugged so it's all kinda hazy in my mind what I'll be reading. Oddly, I like inspirational historical fiction even. Janette Oke, Lori Wick. I started a 5 book series about Acadia and the ousting of the French to Louisana. The series spans from then until the Rev. War and is set in Acadia, Louisana, Boston, and England. I just finished the Love Comes Softly series and the Prarie Years series which are set mid to late 1800s and early 1900s. And then there is always the Malory novels by Johanna Lindsey. I also like the Alex Delaware novels by Jonathan Kellerman. And the Women's Murder Club series by Patterson is good.

I almost always have at least one fiction book and one non-fiction going at the same time. My non-fiction selections right now are a book on Tips on Better Living with RA, a book for nurses on chronic pain, and two RA magazines. Drool inducing if you're not interested in those subjects but highly fascinating to me. I am also half assed reading some ebooks on various rheumatology subjects.