View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 02:54 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,353
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Justifying my news source was calculated. I know it will be mentioned at work tomorrow.

I'm the same way. Serial killers fascinate me. Coming from the Northwest we had more than our share. My sister knew Ted Bundy as an acquaintance. My wife and my second apartment had been lived in by a Green River Killer victim. Plus living in the neighborhood where Ridgeway hunted.

But Manson was my first fascinaton. Probably when I scared the fuck out of myself watching Helter Skelter on CBS when I was in like in Grade 4. It was just such a freaky deaky deal. These hippies being led by this Hitler- sympathizing sociopath. And the seeming randomness of it all. A real boogeyman coming in the night.

I like to play Devil's Advocate and tell people that if any of them should be released, it should be Charlie. He never killed anyone. I don't really believe it, tho. None should ever see the light of day. The only difference between him and his minions is that they've learned to play the game, like any good con. They know every time they come out looking all middle aged reasonable granny- type that more people will write hte Parole Board to say these girls are rehabilitated. And maybe they are. Bully for them. Doesn't change what they've done.

And unfortunately for them, they have the albatross of wacky ol' Uncle Charlie doing his "crazy guy" rap. He's a fucking con too. Not only does he not ever want out, he needs attention. So he threatens Geraldo and does his zipzambibbledeeboop thing. And let's face it, every time we show footage of these reasonable rehabilitated girls, it gets followed up by Manson talking about how if wanted to kill anyone, we'd all be dead. In his slow low voice. Boogeyman in the night.

Let all their asses rot.

Red