Thread: virginity
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 01:21 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,413
caesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to behold

I have got a good one for you guys, you tell me if this counts. We were both 16 and in high school had dated for a 8 months at this point and she was very religious. Wanted to wait until we were married and all that nonsense, I was young and in love so I went along with it and tried to do as much as she would let me when I could. So one day we are cleaning the bathroom at her parents house on cleaning day, yes they had a cleaning day, well we were naked in no time with the door closed and I got her to let me stick just the head in. Didn't even get to get of that time, but flash forward a few weeks and we are at my house home along and once again naked and playing. This time I manage to get about 3/4's of the way in before she stops me. She wouldn't let me move but just being in that position for a few minutes was enough for me and I blew my load all over her stomach. I was 16. We broke up on a trial basis a week later because she thought we were getting to serious and we never got back together after that. Some say that counts and a few say it doesn't.

The very next girl I dated said it didn't count and so on my 17th birthday she fucked me. I still like to count the first one, call me sentimental. As they say in football, alls you have to do is break the plane.

I am curious to see what others think though.