Thread: Mma
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,676
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Tyler: Who else would you be for? GSP is clearly the choice. I'd imagine that Cote has to be a little up there on your list as well though? I'm actually a big fan of the predator.

Leroy: I too get almost every UFC PPV. It gets old racking up the charges, but sometimes you just don't want to miss the potential of an amazing fight. Gonzaga/Couture rings a bell. How'd you get into rolling Jits? And where did you fine your MMA gym?

As far as my fighters go: I'm a totally huge Couture fan, but sense he is not fighting right now I've been searching. I really digg Penn, Liddell (I know, it's ridiculous but he puts on a good show) Leben and Lesnar (both homer picks---used to be a huge WWE fan and being from PDX, Leben went to high school just around the corner in a suberb so a lot of people get behind him and the other Team Quest guys). I'm also huge on Florian right now. I'm looking forward to him doing some commentary pretty soon at the next UFC show. He's definitely got that wise ass in him that will make for it being awesome.