View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 12:18 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

I'm pretty sure his point for it is that if all these ho's can get tens of thousands of dollars a month in free money for literally nothing they wouldn't be doing normally, then why can't he.

All y'all a bunch of sexist anti-male chauvinists in your supporting only women.

Aren't all these empowered feminist ho's just fighting to be "equal" while they do shit like pour spaghetti on their tits like RatCow did to show how strong and legitimatized they are?

Why are we not letting them be equal, why are we letting them be superior and teaching them they don't have to do actual sex favors to live the free life? It's not right.

Anyway, his page is probably the best on that stupid site.

I gotta admit I've been tempted since day 1 to get an exclusive podcast.

Seems he tweeked some of his packages, he had a bunch more vacation choices before. That $1K for a birthday would be pretty awesome. Of course I'm someone whose birthday parties have always been snowed out so I've only had 2 ever.

I'd take those over Maitland Ward's $100K fresh shat in panties any day, but alas I'm poor.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....