Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 12:10 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

^^^ That's how you write a post peoples!

This had me on the edge of my seat in many ways.

Ohhh, I get an official title. Me likey.

I first read ISS as ISIS and I was like, "oh dear I don't want to involved with them", but then I reread and ISS has always meant In School Suspension in my world. #GoodTimes I always loved it, you didn't have to deal with anyone all day, got a nap in and got everything done so no homework. If everyday was like ISS I probably wouldn't have dropped out on my 18th birthday.

Anyways, we'll a girl's gotta do what she has to for... science. provided I get a notebook and a pink or purple pen to document my findings with, I'll take one (or twenty ) for the team and do my part.

I was all with you up to here, but how could you not finish the story!!!

What is the bad news?!?!

There are so many possibilities. Certainly there may be a sample or two I might not want to test.

Although that's easily remedied by subletting that portion of the mission to Frothy's mom. All I would need is to trade a return shuttle ticket straight to the naval compound. Easy Peasy.

So what else could the bad news be? How can you leave a girl hanging like this?

It's seriously going to bother me for the rest of the day. A lot.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....