View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 12:18 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,744
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Blonde English teacher accused of having sex with two teen students
Aug 07, 2014 12:11 By John Kelly

Married Brianne Altice, 35, is accused of sleeping with a 17-year-old while seeing a 16-year-old
A blonde schoolmistress on trial for having sex with a teenage student is now accused of sleeping with another boy.

Stunning English teacher Brianne Altice, 35, was identified by the 16-year-old she was first accused of bedding because he could tell police where she had tattoos and the layout of her house.

The two are alleged to have had sex over a six-month period between January and June 2013 at her home, in a park and even in a church parking lot before they went to school.

Her attorney tried to get the charges dismissed because he claimed the boy pushed for sex and she had not exerted "undue influence" over him.

She wiped away tears as a judge denied that motion in June and, a month later, prosecutors filed even more charges when a second boy, aged 17, came forward with more allegations of his claimed sexual trysts with the blonde teacher.

Her trial next month has now been delayed while the new charges are levied against her. Her marriage has since broken down and her husband has filed for divorce.

Altice allegedly used an app to disguise her cell phone number when she communicated with the two boys.

She faces four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy.

Her alleged affairs only came to light when one of the boys bragged he had sex with "Miss' and a girl classmate told her grandmother who called in police.

The girl was later forced the change schools after she was bullied by classmates for 'telling'.

She told a local television station in the American state of Utah: “He was happy about it. He was telling everyone that, ‘Yeah, I’m the one who did that.

"He said, ‘Hey, let’s tell secrets,’ and I was like, ‘Alright.’ And there was another girl too and he told us, ‘I slept with Ms. Altice.’

“I’m happy she has been charged because she ruined my life too, like with all this happening. I think she should get charged for it. It’s wrong."

Altice, who worked at Davis High School in Kaysville, Utah, is now on $10,000 bail since her arrest last October. It is unclear when the new trial will take place.

Her husband filed for divorce shortly after and Altice was fired by the school on Feb. 3.

She had been in the school district since 2004 and was hired to teach English at the high school in 2012.

Another witness who worked with her told reporters covering the case: “I walked in and said, ‘I have a question. So and so tells me you have been sleeping with him?

"She started crying to me, saying ‘Please don’t say anything’ and then a couple days later she told me, ‘Yeah, it’s true.’”

Altice's attorney Edward Brass fought the first accusations on the grounds that the original boy was the driving force behind the relationship.

He told the first hearing, where his attempt to have the case stopped was thrown out: “She repeatedly refused and declined his advances until he ultimately broke down her resistance.

"The state failed to establish probable cause to believe that the intercourse that occurred was without consent.”

Links
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-20-2016 at 12:18 AM.