View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 05:49 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,868
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Hi I'm Amtronic, my inside name. My story starts out, back when I was a youthful offender and got sent to Central at a fairly young age. I can remember that green bench outside the Wardens office. A lot of other inmates had to sit there before he would see them, but I always seemed to get frog marched right past them into his office. He ranted and raved, as they do, with the threat that I would get extra years added to my sentence, but usually I ignored him. After a couple of years there I got moved to a new facility they just opened up. Today they would call it a SuperMax, but back then it was just 300 yards of sandspurs and gopher holes leading to a huge ditch surrounding the place. I spent a hard 5 years there under Leon Mills, the head screw. I tried breaking out a couple of times, and made it across the canal once, but they sent out a bunch of teachers who tracked me down and drug me back. After Kindergarden and 6th grade, I had made it halfway thru my sentence.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...