View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 12:01 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,699
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher-student affair started with note on test
By Joshua Rhett Miller August 24, 2018 | 10:29am

A former high school teacher who admitted having sex with a 16-year-old student on a park bench and sending him steamy selfies was sentenced Thursday to 10 years of probation.

Alaina Ferguson, 25, was also fined $800 and sentenced to 120 days in jail — to be served two weeks per year over several years. She must also perform 150 hours of community service and register as a sex offender for 10 years after pleading guilty to charges of an improper relationship between a teacher and a student and indecency with a child by exposure, the Dallas Morning News reports.

Ferguson, a former algebra teacher at Plano Senior High School, was arrested in late 2016 after she and the teen started a relationship at the beginning of the school year after he wrote his Snapchat handle on a test and gave it to Ferguson, according to an arrest warrant obtained by The Post.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.