View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 09:54 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,920
BttKckR is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Going with #1, or #2, or #3... any of them work.
I think that if you're old enough to get your brain splattered all over some god-forsaken country in the name of this fucking country then you're old enough to get hammered and wake up with some other dude's balls in your face and/or take a shit in some bastard's mailbox whose rights you're protecting by going to said god-forsaken country.
We're trusted to vote at 18, and trusted with a 2-ton weapon at 16... Voting, that's something that can potentially affect millions of other fuckers not just the 2 or 3 that you could potentially take out if you went drinking and driving at 16. It's going to happen anyway, might as well make it legal. Besides, show of hands - who here doesn't want to see any more drunk 18 year old titties all over this forum?
Hell, make it 16 in the name of population control... 16 year old douche takes himself out along with his 2 douche friends, that's 3 less fuckers we gotta worry about knocking up some sluts that our tax dollars would have to pay for so they can deliver their bastard babies and then continue to pay for the next 18 years. Think about it, hosing them off the highway or replacing the telephone pole their face splintered is a lot cheaper than paying all those years. I'm all for my tax dollars paying for bombs, that's smart investment, not to raise some fucker's kid that's gonna make my kid's (if I ever have any) have to pay to raise his kids.
"Drinking and driving: nature's way of getting rid of the fuckers that probably shouldn't have been born anyway", their victims... sorry, life's a bitch sometimes, better luck next time around... we've all gotta die sometime, they just get bumped to the front of the line leaving the rest of us to waste away waiting for our turn.