View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 12:04 AM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

Just to clear up some things...

I love Madam Meow. She's the star of DSF.

I would never delete all her contributions - without her there is no DSF.

She's the only one who actually matters. The rest of you are the worst.

It looks like someone got into the back end of the forum and not in a good way, not a way we'd all like to watch get into a back end, but in an asshole way and deleted her account.

Specifically her account. Targeted. I have no idea why.

A few other accounts were deleted also.

We are trying to restore the forum from a time before Meow was deleted by whoever got into the back end, this will bring her back her OG account.

We are also trying to patch up whatever holes there are in the system that allowed for things like this to happen.

I've made her a temporary account while we figure this out....

I have no idea how technology works, making it more confusing than it probably is.

I only found out that this happened on Twitter a few days after the fact, so I apologize for my slow response time. I was drinking and not paying attention to the forum.

I also feel terrible for Meow because she's put in time into building up her account, so finding a way to get it back is priority.

I also feel terrible I left her in the dark to think this was some way of eliminating her from her playground she's pretty much the queen of.

I would never do anything like that. This is some other shit that went down.

LOVE

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com