View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 04:01 AM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,576
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default common mistake

It's not unheard of for people to confuse patriotism with praise of the president and his decisions. Fortunately our founding fathers didn't see it that way.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I commend your service. I think everyone who served without the draft went in for similar reasons and we all feel strongly about our country. But I don't think that we all concur about the president. I also don't think the media is wrong when it runs stories about his catastrophic failures. I also don't think it's unpatriotic or whiny or spoiled to expect the greatest nation in the world to continue to improve and not backtrack on the ideals of our founding fathers. Rome was once the greatest nation on the planet. The people got complacent, they let a few egomaniacal leaders drive them in horribly wrong directions and now what's left of the empire is a few tourist stops on the continent and some great stories. Here's hoping our young country finds a better fate.

Last edited by scampr : 06-26-2008 at 04:07 AM.