View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 03:11 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 187,562
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

so being sick as fuck this week i watched:

black swan
fuckedup fuck up up up. just watch the sex scene online and dont bother. unless ur really bored. but so weird.

despicable me
it was alright for a kids movie but until you watch every recent kids movie and you are in the mood for a kids movie, dont bother

dinner for schmucks
actually better than i expected but not good at all

easy a
retarded. just dont. so stupid

fantastic mr fox
fucking goood!

get him to the greek
fun and entertaining but not good. if u have nothing better to watch youll be happy.

grown ups
stupid but not as bad as i expected

how to train your dragon
SOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!! WATCH IT RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAVENT!!!

megamind
yeah pretty good. if u havent seen cloudy with a chance of meatballs, watch that first. pretty good for recent kids movies. up and cloudy are way better.

scott pilgrim vs the world
it was alright. kinda wtf. but not horrible. didnt make me mad with its horrible-ness like others have

shrek forever after
skip it. so bad.

tangled
actually really good

true grit
not as good as i expected. but it was okay. but being a film student and talking to film students about it it is just whatever blah shit