View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 12:35 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,151
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Thumbs down

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You serious brah? "Out of action" to "deal with personal problems" sounds a bit different then lock her the fuck out, remove her access and delete her account. This smacks of the great cull of 10 years ago when small egos and penises got threatened over who was the coolest kid on the block.

I'm not sure pissing off the vast majority of people on the top posters list is a good way to drive original content. But what do I know? I haven't tried to kill off a message board every few years.

Fucking weak sauce bruh. Weak sauce.

Last edited by ThatHaole : 09-26-2017 at 12:36 AM.