Thread: virginity
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 02:20 AM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,590
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

I was 15, and the girl rode her bike over to my house in the middle of the night. It wasn't the sexiest story ever...she was sweaty and a red-head. Nothing wrong with red-heads, mind you, but I was 15...out of the box with a fire crotch. Haha.

She was a gymnast, so she was really flexible which was nice. It took us quite a while to make the magic happen, but when it did I gave her 55 seconds to remember forever. We spent most of the rest of the summer taking turns sneaking over at night. Luckily for both of us I managed to extend my time past a minute.
RIP TheSnake