Thread: virginity
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 08:26 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 9,391
werdna is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

We were both 13. We had been dating for a few months. Her parents were divorced and she lived with her father. Her father worked as an engineer for a railroad company and would be out of town for days at a time. She called me over one day while her father was at work and I rode my bike there. When I got there she was butt naked except for a fedora. I still don't know why she had that hat on but I figured what the hell. We started making out on the couch. I ended up naked laying on top of her. She reached down and put me inside of her. To be honest I didn't even know what was going on. We finished and then took a shower together.

Her and I ended up dating for another 2 years. We eventually broke up and she hooked up with another guy just days later. She was pregnant within a couple months. She one of the pregnant girls in high school. She had the baby and named it the same name as me which I have always thought was odd. We never talked after high school.

I ended up getting a message and friend request from her on myspace a few weeks ago. Come to find out she has had a few other kids all by different guys over the last few years and has been married a few times. Sounds like she is doing great.