View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 06:14 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,013
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I think 18 is too young for the legal age. Sure, many kids do it anyway, but those kids are usually drinking at 16 too. So do we drop it to 16? 15? 13?

What I find interesting is this push is being headed by a group of colleges. They're just tired of students breaking the law and giving them a bad name, so they'd rather get rid of the law instead of enforcing the morality contract that the student agreed to.