View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:05 AM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 203,471
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura
Default Moslon Forcing Retirees To Sober Up

Molson, a division of Molson Coors, is looking to save itself about $900,000 a year by cutting off the free beer supply that?s given to all retirees. Over the next five years the retirees will see their monthly allotment drop from 72 beers per month to zero. Every company is feeling the effects of the economy but this is just a dickhead move. I mean a guy that puts in 32 solid years of work with promise of glorious free beer at the end shouldn?t have that taken away. How about they cut 30 seconds of their bullshit ?Silver Bullet? Super Bowl ads and then these old geezers can continue to enjoy their free suds up there in the great white north.

Since their killing the program I realize I would be fucked but if someone had told me there was a company that provided free beer to all retirees I would have made it my mission to work for said company.

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?