View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 03:15 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,849
surfmagik15 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
To be fair, she didn't really ask me, I offered before that came up. I didn't really want to know if she was just using me for the money.

After all is said and done, and reading all of the posts here, I just decided to not even bother. I don't know why I was so tempted, but I guess it's the whole "grass is greener" type thing. She's still smokin, but I've made it a point to talk to her less so I'm not at tempted. I'm actually starting to feel kinda guilty for even considering it. At least I didn't act on it.

I will wonder what it would have been like from time to time.

Another side note, I'm 23 and have never been to a strip club. Whenever I've wanted to go, no one else did, and when everyone else went, I couldn't go. That's another reason it was so damn tempting...My first time at a strip club and I knew one of them, how awesome is that?

But I've got a good girl and the internet. I don't need to pay to see naked girls.

I'll try to post the pic that she sent me soon. I'm just afraid of someone running across it and showing her. She's pretty recognizable.