Thread: Motorcycles
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,911,292
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I have been riding since I was a kid ...and I have been laying them down just as long. The last time was in 2002. I roll a bit reckless as you can see. I have taken the local class given by the State Patrol but not for the reason most do but to keep the people who claim they love me but don't give me any money and have seen first hand how I ride off my back. You can bring people like to water but I'd rather have a Heineken. Despite my hardheadedness, the course is excellent.

I traditionally keep a rice burner and a cruiser on hand but since 2002, I have only owned cruisers, partly because I'm getting fat. I prefer Yamahas for some reason. I won't pay for a Harley because I don't want it all scratched the hell up.

Because I ride crazy or use to, I never ride without boots, helmet and leathers. Depending on my mood and expected traffic conditions, I will also put on abrasion and impact resistant armor under it all. The GSXR was laid down at a pretty decent clip but my leg was between it and the ground preventing the pavement from grinding it to no end. That day I had my armor on preventing my leg from being ground to no end. My knee hurts when it rains but that is about it.

Seriously, be safe.