View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 12:02 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,606
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Florida woman jailed for having sex with teen after Halloween party
Posted: Nov 15, 2017 02:16 PM CST
Updated: Nov 15, 2017 02:19 PM CST

SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WEAR/SBG) - A 30-year-old Milton woman faces a felony charge for having sex with a 14-year-old. Tracie Casler, who was 29 at the time, had a child nine months later, according to an investigation.

An investigator went to Escambia County High School to interview the teen in October. In a sworn statement, he said he and Casler had sex at her house after a Halloween party in 2016.

According to the report, the teen said he "put moves on her" because he was "messed up" from the party. He told the deputy this was the only time they'd engaged in sexual intercourse.

Investigators with the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office began looking into the case this year after Casler gave birth in July.

The Department of Children and Families performed a DNA test on the child in September, however, due to Florida public record laws, this information is not available to media at this time.

Casler was booked into the Santa Rosa County Jail on Nov. 9 for felony lewd and lascivious behavior, victim age 12 to 16. She remains in jail on a $30,000 bond.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.