View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 03:13 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 8,250
lewdown is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Had Seen it Before, but experiencing it is a whole other thing

I had seen it in vids all the time and thought it was pretty hot. I figured there was probably some trick photography or other production nonsense going on. But then a few years back, I hooked up with this girl that would get ridiculously wet when she was fingered to the point it would leave the bed soaking, and thought maybe there was something to it.
Last year, I hooked up with a girl who was a true, honest to god squirter. Holy shit, it was amazing. She had told me she squirted, so I figured it was like the previous one, just really wet. No, this was squirting. It was most noticable when she was on her back and I was fucking her from the edge of the bed. She also completely wet the sheets when she was riding me in the cowgirl position, to the point where the sheets, mattress cover and mattress were soaked in about a 2 foot by 2 foot area. I will say though, that if you are with a squirter, make sure she tells you when she is going to cum if you are going down on her, especially if you are 69ing and she is on top. That was a surprising mouthful of hot wet liquid. Good times though...