View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,675
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I'm a guy who's got some experience with all sorts of boobies being that for years my type was just HUGE tits, to the point where my exgirlfriend had an F cup, weirdest part is although she was slightly bigger, she was definitely not a fat girl. I'd liken here to that chick on the right in the "Who would You Do" thread from the FHM article. I shit you not. Those were actually prohibitavely large, but they were fun nonetheless. She really didn't like doing the doggy style or being on top because those things would get in the way sometimes (ie: give herself a black eye), BUT with some liquor in her, she'd do just about everything Someone said you haven't lived until you've done a little titty fucking. They're probably right. A couple other chicks I fooled around with had some pretty good racks, but the last one I fooled around with had huge cans but they were really, really hard. Almost felt fake, it was not fun at all so I started to venture away from my type and my fiancee actually has a small B. Just as much fun, comes on a much smaller frame than some of the comically large tits. The smaller boobs usually look better when the girls are standing up to, and like Leroy said, that whole athletic build is super sexy.

Then again, who doesn't love the big ole' preggo boobs...

...oh wait...

...wrong thread...