Thread: soccer fans...
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 05:03 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 989,885
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I disagree with Lampard, He's played well this season and reached double figures. Cleverly hasn't had the games either, mores the pity

Milner chosen for his versitiliaty and I've read Downing was chosen because he's the only genuine left footed winger we have and that he fits in with Hodgsons desire for shape. But I would have gone for Johnson as well

I agree with Holt. They say he doesn't have the experience but 1) he plays against top defences week in week out and 2) He'll never get the experience if you never pick him.

I'd have had Jagielka as my forth centre back. In fact I would have started him with Lescott with Ferdiand and Jones/Cahill as back up

Oxlade-Chamberlain is an interesting choice, could be a game changer if he ever gets off the bench
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine