View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:39 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,476
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Grab the popcorn...Time for a story

Knew this girl for about 2 1/2 years before anything happened.

Became wonderful friends and our conversations always turned to sex and how proficient we both were and blah blah blah.

Then one night we were watching tv on the couch together and she asked if I wanted to kiss her. So I kissed her. Then kissed her again and before I knew it I was down her shirt and she was grabbing at my pants...PAUSE...

This chick is super cute; about 5'8" great ass and amazing D tits. She is also a ginger/ blazing red hair and sexy freckles.

So we start getting hot and heavy and she asks, "Do you have any condoms?" I told her I didn't and she asked if I wanted to go get some...I said nope...not really....She said that she always wanted us to fuck and she was ready. I told her maybe later and that I always did too but bad timing w/o condoms. So we kept making out and I started to finger her a bit and she had a great 'O'...(**DISCLAIMER**) She told me that it was a great orgasm. It's not me just saying that I'm fuckin' amazing...which I am (**DISCLAIMER**)
And she went down on me and gave me the best head I've ever had...She was just so willing and able to take it...hmmmm....yeah.

SO....about three weeks later she called me and wanted me to make the hour drive to do dinner and a movie...I did....We screwed...I called her and she came down we ate then screwed...we did that for weeks...then we wouldn't see each other for a couple months...then she'd call..."wanna fuck?" Sure thing and away we went.

This went on for months...then I got deployed...was gone for 6months....she sent me an email saying she wanted me...I got back and found out she was deploying in about three weeks...We stayed with each other every night and I made the hour drive every morning to get to work and the drive back every night and we are not only still awesome friends but she's coming to my wedding in Sept.

It's possible to have real fuck buddies that you are friends with. She and I are just as dear friends as we were before we screwed.

You're welcome, Love,

RB

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...