View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 08:56 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,698
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Thor: Ragnarok

Very watchable, though I personally don't like the direction they've taken with this character/franchise.

Still . . .

Cate Blanchett is surprisingly hot in her goth-y dark eye make-up, black hair and skin tight leather as Hela Goddess of Death.

Tessa Thompson is a delight as a hard drinking Valkyrie

Jeff Goldblum is . . . well . . . Jeff Goldblum as the Grandmaster (reportedly he was allowed to improvise his entire performance and dialog in the movie)

Also a half serious/half comic cameo by Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Strange who's much more competent here than last seen in his own origin story movie a while back.

Despite my own misgivings, it's worth the five bucks on pay-per-view if don't want to wait for it on basic cable or blu ray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...