Thread: Work
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 07:10 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,021
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I'm an MCSE/MCT. That's a Microsoft Engineer and Trainer. I've been teaching for 4 years now at a career center and love it. I did the consultant, contractor, employee thing for 18 years and it was always long hours, no life and constant BS. Not to mention no one was thankful when you fixed their fuck ups (which is 90% of all business computer problems).

I'm also working towards a degree as I only took a few classes after high school, so between work, family and school I need sites like this to relax.