View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 07:50 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Let’s Share Our Hopes & Dreams

Let’s Share Our Hopes & Dreams
This could be aspirations or this could be actual dreams.
One of my favorite dreams was the time I dreamed I was hanging out in what looked like London.* There were many red brick buildings and a bridge over a river.* I was with a bunch of people and I remember out of nowhere, my cat came running up wicked fast with a look of determination.* She ran along the edge of the bridge and jumped soaring through the air into the river.
I was like, “What the fuck, MewMew?”
She swam back to shore smiling, greeted me with a meow and walked away soaking wet.
Then I remember we needed to leave so we started walking.* Dreams are weird so it was kind of like a tunnel under the bridge which now was pavement underneath and not water.* We got to a point where it became enclosed and was a downhill and there were many spider webs.*
The tunnel started tapering so me and the person I was with had to climb through them which gave me the heebie geebies.* We got to the outside and I dusted them off.
It was more roads with trees and grass on the sides, and I remember thinking it would take me forever to get home.* I believe I was upset, especially after the spider ordeal.
Then out of nowhere, my boyfriend started walking towards me from the distance.* He was walking up along with my pretty pink Schwinn mountain bike that was my ride back in the day.
I was so happy he did that!* I told him he my hero and kissed him.
I don’t remember anything after that, I may have woke up.
In real life, the next time I saw him, I gave him head cause he did that for me.
Dreams are cool, I have some insane vivid ones.
I miss dreams.