View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,498
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of
Cool Favorite MLB Team?/MLB Talk

Hokay, I know it's very cool to say you hate baseball because its boring/slow/etc/etc, but I'm making this thread for those who actually DO like baseball...so if you want to let us all know how much you hate it, please don't do it here.

I'll start off.

I love the Florida Marlins cuz they were the first team I ever heard of, growing up in So Fla.

It's sad we get no support, but that's basically because SOFLA is a bandwagon place. Everyone loves the Marlins when they win champs, but don't care afterwards.

I'm glad the Marlins wrapped up Hanley, cuz he's probably one of the best players in the league.

PS I figure I won't get many replies b/c it doesn't seem like most of the people on the forums care about baseball, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Peace