View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 09:55 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,634,733
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I have something to add to this train if thought.

For the rest of who have either been here to watch it live, or like me came here right after, these conspiracy theories surrounding the mods & admins, & I mean all of you, even the penial deficient, along with their respective characters, some nefarious, some innocent, some full on retard, all besides the vanished blending in seemingly right in...Wait, where was i going with this? Oh yeah, you're all a bunch of raging sociopaths completely high on yourselves like I am on the 7 hits of cheap ass skank weed I just hit, that you've become so completely consumed within yourselves that you actually believe your own jizz and your jazz, that you aren't even seeing what the rest of us are, the small flaws in your logic.

Well the rest of us like me are sitting here scrutinizing your every word, your every move, waiting for you to trip up which you do more than you think, so with that...

Where da fuq are TR's Amazon gift cards dammit!