View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:54 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,085
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold
Default ITT: Anonymous Confessions to DSF

Now that my noob ass found the right forum, let's do this. The powerful and mysterious Satan (his power is only exceeded by his mystery) has enabled anonymous posting, it's time to come clean.

Use the anonymoose button to reply to this thread, and tell us the most fucked up shit about your life. Then, the rest of us can attempt to credit it to forum posters.

If everyone jumps in we could learn a lot about each other, all while never knowing who the fuck we know about. If it takes off I will tell you all something I've never told anyone... (But you won't know its me, so suck it.)
RIP TheSnake