View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:50 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,926
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

A fraternity brother of mine was chatting with one of our other fraternity brothers' ex girlfriend on facebook. After they split up she started to get a little punkish, piercings and tattoos etc. And he was just casually talking about her piercings and she mentioned about getting more a little down south. One thing led to another, and she had told him she posted pics of herself on an online sex forum (xnxx). He told me, I found them, and I was very pleased... because I had always thought she was a cool chick. And also, her tits were huge and I had a hard time not staring at them when she was in my presence.

And yes, I have them.

And no, I won't share. Sorry

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Last edited by gallow737 : 04-15-2010 at 08:51 PM.