View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,515
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

My first wife's best friend was a stripper (she was the maid of honor at the wedding and the guest of honor at my bachelor party). After we'd been married about 6 months we moved to the town where the friend lived. One night we're over there drinking bass pale and smoking some herb and they decide they want a threesome. I'm down, so we go upstairs to the bedroom. Thinks are getting good and I'm about to dip my wick in the stripper's hot wax when her boyfriend comes home. I'm nervous he's gonna be pissed, but instead he wants to join in. I take one look at the way he's eyeballing my two-piece-and-a-biscuit and I'm out. I get up and say no thanks and get dressed. Wife refuses to leave with me, so she stayed and the three of them did fuck knows what. I'm glad that I didn't stick around because if homeboy had tried something I probably would have thrown him out the fucking upstairs window, but I regret not fucking the stripper friend.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole