View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

rippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nice

I still like to watch the one episode of "Numbers" with Chris Lloyd also on it, playing an aged comic-book artist. Also includes Wil Wheaton as a collector showing his collection off at a convention (what the whole episode is based around). One of the old books by Chris' character is stolen, I think from Wil's character's collection.

At the end, Chris appears to be drawing what is actually a pretty good likeness of the two leads for a comic book he says will sell well. I wonder when I watch why they didn't actually ever sell that by whoever did it, since I know some shows continue on as comics & things. (The younger lead is getting ready to play a grandmother on some new IFC show, & I don't know where the older one disappeared to.)

I have a VHS nearby of 2 old "Taxi" episodes. I wish N-A-N still showed some of the old shows they used to I can't seem to find on TV anymore, but I avoid "Raymond" & some of those others intentionally.