View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 10:52 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,866
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Some of the abuse I endured has affected my memory. I don't think so, but then again......

The next 3 years I spent at a decrepit facility where they consolidated a bunch of us. The warden there was John Sutton. He was a vile pervert, who had way too much interest in smacking me with a board. We all were promised that we would be moved to a new facility nearby, with a new warden. Knowing I was being moved I lipped off to Sutton on my last day. My comeeuppance was as soon as I moved to the new spot, who was there to greet us, but Sutton. He had gotten transferred to the new location, I heard the one before gotten shanked, but they passed it off as a "heart attack". After a few years under Sutton's rule, we reached an uneasy understanding, and my final year I was allowed to go to a vocational education facility and learn a trade.
A couple years after my release I heard that John Sutton had died in a car crash out of state. But I got an air-tight alibi for that.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...