View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 07:07 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
My own Interesting/Not Interesting commentary that no one asked for.

• In reference to the beginning not even a minute in when they talk about taking the train from Newark to New York and passing the stop with the horrendous smell, that's Secaucus. They are not wrong about the stench, but fun fact NY ships their garbage there. So technically that is NY's fault.

• I've always referred to Hoboken as hipster yuppy shit, it's nice to not be alone in that thought.

• Not mentioned in the video is North Jersey accents. They make me moist.

• The Jersey Shore is basically an ashtray. Even as a smoker it was hard to breathe there. There are supposed to be laws stopping smoking this year though.

• I'm in Central and there are no cows or farms near my area. That shit is South Jersey.

• Camden, once the car stealing capitol of the world is also where my husband plans to go to get a cheese steak on his upcoming vacation to compare it to Philly.

• We are not the worst drivers, we do want to speed and we will cut you off, but god damn it we will use our blinkers when we do unlike what I experienced in North Carolina where 90% of people did not use blinkers in any situation including a driving student switching lanes. They teach them not to do that!

• I prefer Quick Check over Wawa, but I haven't been to one in years besides to buy scratch off tickets from a vending machine.

• Also not in the video, the Statue of Liberty is closer to NJ than NY and should be ours.

• NY tries to pass off Staten Island to us, but nuh uh. You are keeping that NY (funnily enough I was typing this before they talked about it at the end. LOL!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....